
President Faust said the above at the Christmas Devotional today. I think I look forward to watching this devotional as soon as the winter season begins. Needless to say, I was very excited when they sang one of my favorite songs at the very beginning, The First Noel. It is such a beautiful song that whenever I listen to it, I turn the volume WAY up. I guess I picked that trait up during my many years of listening to Mom blast The Battle Hymn of the Republic.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Christmas time makes us better, kinder, more thoughtful
Posted by Unknown at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
tater bug,
Your mother has not changed her habbits, she still plays max volume on her favorite church songs. In fact during the devotional she was trying to get all the volume she could by using both the cable remote and the tv remote and pushing it to the max. So you do come by it honestly. I'm glad you liked Pres. Faust's talk, he is one of my favorites of all time. Have a nice day.
Love,
Dad
haha! mom is so funny, she hasn't changed one bit!
bwa ha ha ha. Maybe the only way she has changed is that she might need it to be louder for different reasons. I'm sure her hearing isn't as good as it once was . . . what with all of that loud music blasting all the time.
I'm glad to know someone has picked up on my awesome "habbit"!:)
If you think I play songs loud when you're home...you should drop in when I'm "home alone"!!!
Post a Comment