Who was that crazy person that was dreaming of a white Christmas? On the news they are calling it the blizzard of '06. It's not so much that it has snowed a ton, but the winds are pretty fierce, and so it is causing a whiteout. Clark's work sent him home at 10:00 am, and I just called my work, and they told me not to worry about coming in because they will be closing early (which is a big relief, because I was not looking forward to driving home at 8 pm in the snow). The news is predicting that we will get 10-14 inches by 10 pm tonight, and the storm is supposed to last until tomorrow at noon. Totally crazy. They have cancelled all flights leaving Denver International (makes me glad now that we couldn't leave sooner for Utah becuase of work, otherwise we could have been stuck at the airport right now). They are also closing a lot of the highways around town. I am just glad that I get to be at home, and not on the roads today. See you all in a few days!!!

The view of our backyard. You can't really tell from the pic, but the wind is blowing really hard.

1 comments:
Wow..unbelievable! I'm glad you and Clark are safe and warm in your little home. Bake some candy cane cookies..thats what I'm doing today!! Troy is recuperating from his wisdom teeth extraction today. He's funny..just like all of you were! Fill you in when you come!
Post a Comment