Well, it is almost 9 pm, and Clark and I made it into Englewood about 1.5 hours ago. The drive was pretty uneventful, and Izzy was a very good dog! She slept nearly the whole time. Right now she is just having some fun sniffing out her new home. I will update more later, I just wanted to let everyone know that we all arrived in Colorado safe and sound!
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Posted by Unknown at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
hey, I like your drawring! I'm glad you guys made it home safely without any accidents (and by accidents I mean Izzy pooping in the car!)
i drew the moose a couple of years ago while i was still at byu. my FHE group went the the life science museum and we were supposed to draw an animal there, and so i created stoosey the moosey. i just found it when i was going through all my stuff at mom and dads house.
i havent fixed up the bikes yet, so izzy only got a walk today. but hopefully soon we can get both the bikes fixed up.
My favorite thing about the drawing is that you changed the spelling from "Stooci" to "Stoosi." Maybe I'll start spelling your name "Stasi."
i had to change the spelling so that people wouldn't accidently call her "stooky" instead of "stoosey"
Hey can I get the phone number of that cute moose? I'd like to take her out by the current bush and turn her on. Well I must return to Frostbite Falls to save the world.
Bullwinkle
PS Don't worry Rocky I will save you!!
I can't believe you still have that picture. Awesome!
hi jasmine!
Post a Comment