nice work with your blog! You're so smart, you already figured out how to do links, and got a weather pixie already too! That's awesome. I can't believe how COLD it is there!!!! 46 degrees! Wow. Right now it's 102 here (at 9 pm). I can't even imagine it being that cold. So funny.
i think it is a bit more cold in colorado, compared to utah, which surprised me becuase i thought they would be about the same temp. hopefully i dont completely freeze this winter!
8 comments:
nice work with your blog! You're so smart, you already figured out how to do links, and got a weather pixie already too! That's awesome. I can't believe how COLD it is there!!!! 46 degrees! Wow. Right now it's 102 here (at 9 pm). I can't even imagine it being that cold. So funny.
woo hoo go staci in a new place-y!
hey i want a pixie! how would one go about getting one?
nevermind, i figured out the pixie situation. so i see you chose the 20s flapper pixie eh? nice choice!
i think it is a bit more cold in colorado, compared to utah, which surprised me becuase i thought they would be about the same temp. hopefully i dont completely freeze this winter!
Go Broncos!
thats right. we live about 1.5 miles from the broncos training facility.
Hey thanks for giving me the prison break tape! now I just have to find a vcr! how many episodes have i missed so far?
i think you have missed two. you might be able to download the 2nd one. check on fox's website
Post a Comment