Welcome to colorful Colorado! Yesterday, Clark and I went to Estes Park, which is about 2 hours north of where we live. Estes Park is a part of Rocky Mountain National Park, and it is kind of like Yellowstone. We saw some elk, but the camera had run out of batteries, so we didn't get any pictures of those. 
I think that this picture above is my favorite view. The picture turned out beautiful!
The following pictures all involved me playing around on Adobe Photoshop (Clark didn't even tell me that he got that software with his digital camera. Talk about a fun find!! I have been wanting to purchase a photoshop for ages, and now I don't have to!)



Well, posting these pictures took longer than I thought it would. I will update with some pictures of our townhome soon.





4 comments:
Yaaaaaaay! I'm so glad you started a blog! That made my day.
p.s. did you ever get your computer to have those videos show up? How's that going for you? I hope you can watch the videos I post, because they're winners. Oh yes. They are. Winners.
yup. downloading the newest flash player made it alllll better :)
I am so smart . . . S-M-R-T.
Post a Comment