So the other day Clark and I went to go see that new movie, Invincible. It is a pretty good show. We liked it. However the movie prices in Colorado are crazy! $9.50 to see a show, and the theater definately wasn't as nice as Provo's theater that only costs $7.50. The good news is that we went to a matinee, so it was cheap. Anyways. On the way to the theater we saw the funniest thing. I have never before in my life wished more for a camera phone. We were driving along, and a man pulled up next to us on his motorcycle, and sitting there on the back seat of his bike, was his dog! From what i could tell the dog was not even strapped in, so I have no clue as to how the dog did not ever fall off the motorcycle. I found the following picture on the internet, and it kind of gives you a clue as to what the dog looked like. It was even wearing goggles, just like the dog in the picture! It was the craziest thing I have ever seen, and I only wish that I could have gotten a picture of it.

5 comments:
ha ha that is a way funny picture! too bad you couldnt take a picture of the real thing!
hey all, how do i make my links open up in a new window?
in the code, after you put the URL for the link, insert the following code:
target="_blank". That should do it. If you have more questions, I can send you my failproof link email what I sent to T-roy and Jefffffff.
thanks trab. problem fixed
Clark and Staci are here and teaching me all about Blog - this is so fun and way cool!!!
Post a Comment