Avery will turn 15 months next week! Here are a whole bunch of pictures from the last few months.
First up: Avery's 1 year pictures.




And this is Avery's preferred way to ride in the grocery cart. Although, she is usually standing up, not just kneeling.

Avery has become really, really attached to both her paci, and her blanket in the last couple of months. The picture below is not her favorite blanket, her favorite is a pink one. She loves to carry around her blanket. And if we don't bring it downstairs after nap time she will climb up to her room, and pull it out of the crib to bring it downstairs with her.

In the picture below, Avery is wearing a dress that I wore as a baby.

Avery climbed up on the toy boxes, and she was bouncing up and down on the window ledge.

Eating
Oreos.


Climbing on chairs is a favorite activity

Her hair is long enough for little pig-tails.

Corbin and Avery have been getting along better lately. They still fight over toys, but it's getting better.


Avery's absolute favorite places to climb are on top of the kitchen table, and on top of the toilet. I am really ready for her to be done climbing on top of everything...

Making a big mess.

Avery climbed into the closet and hunkered down on her little chair that I had stored there. Avery is pretty happy just to putter around the house. We took the baby gate down around 14 months, and she was so much happier after that. She loves being able to move freely around the house.


3 comments:
What a cutie. Thanks for the pictures! Looking forward to you guys coming soon.
She's a little dare devil! I love how close Avery and Elle are in age. It is so fun to see Avery going through all of the same milestone, except Elle is much more timid! I just put Elle's first pigtails in this week. Girls are so fun!:)
LOVE all the photos! I was going to choose a favorite, and just couldn't...they are all so cute. You have captured her cute little personality. It is so sweet to see little Avery in one of your baby dresses :)
Can't wait for you all to arrive here!!!!!!!
Post a Comment