It's official. Clark and I are getting old. I actually found my first grey hair a couple of weeks ago. Not cool. I am still a little bit in denial about that. I'm pretending it didn't happen. Anyway, we had a fun birthday weekend. We went out to eat a Red Robin (We ate there at Corbin's request. He loves the Red Robin commercial..."Red Robin. Yummmm") We also enjoyed lots of ice cream cake.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Staci and Clark!! Looks like some yummy food..wish we could have celebrated with you :)
Trust me, Staci....you are YOUNG!
Yay happy birthdays! oh ps this is troy, im logged in as whit
Yes we are getting old, but don't worry, I have about 6 grey hairs, so at least you are behind me!
best birthday wishes you two!
Happy Birthday. Just wait till you start seeing wrinkles!
Post a Comment