Oh..I love this! The pics are precious. And Corbin with his dead-on shots! He is such a character. :)
Too cute! I can't believe how much the kids have grown. We've only been gone for 4 and 1/2 months! I hope you are all doing well!
what a funny guy...with a good shot!
I'm embarrassed to say how many times I have watched this little video! Gives me an instant smile!!
I love it when it's Avery's turn and she looks at Clark like, "okay, I'm ready. Pick me up so I can dunk it." And also when Corbin whispers, "Call me Jimmer." Sooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh..I love this! The pics are precious. And Corbin with his dead-on shots! He is such a character. :)
Too cute! I can't believe how much the kids have grown. We've only been gone for 4 and 1/2 months! I hope you are all doing well!
what a funny guy...with a good shot!
I'm embarrassed to say how many times I have watched this little video! Gives me an instant smile!!
I love it when it's Avery's turn and she looks at Clark like, "okay, I'm ready. Pick me up so I can dunk it." And also when Corbin whispers, "Call me Jimmer." Sooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment