


Last Friday our little family had the chance to go to a Rockies game. We got to go to the box, with one of Clark's new clients. I haven't been to a Rockies game in 4 years (2 weeks before Corbin was born, to be more exact). I had forgotten how much I enjoy going to baseball games! The Rockies got creamed by the Giants. But, we had so much fun, anyways. I was a little worried that Corbin would get antsy and bored. However, he proved me wrong and he loved it! Corbin kept saying, "hey, batter, batter." And he was quite the hilarious dancer for all the songs. And Avery took a nice little nap on the way to the game, so she was very pleasant and happy. After the game we went down onto the field for the fireworks show. The grand finale was really impressive!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Rockies game
Posted by Unknown at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like such fun! Corbin looks so much older in these photos!
What a great time it looks like you all had!! Love the pictures. You will always be so grateful you take the time to make sure you have them. I totally agree, Corbin looks like such a little man, and Avery just keeps growing and growing. What a beautful family!!!
Looks like a fun time. I like the photo with the mascot. Also, thats really cool you got to go on the field
Your fireworks picture is really impressive! I'm glad you all had a great time.
Post a Comment