It is killing me to see my baby grow so quickly!! Avery is such a joy to our family. I just love her to pieces.
* Avery learned how to clap this month.
* She is cruising around the furniture.
* Avery acquired 3 teeth in the last month, bringing the total to 4 on top, and 3 on the bottom.
* Loves the stairs. She makes a bee-line for them, any time we forget to block them off.
* She thinks that Izzy's dog crate is a really fun place to play.
* Hasn't fallen asleep in church for 4 weeks now. Sigh. I miss that.

3 comments:
happy 10 months! was really happy to see you guys this last weekend
She is the sweetest little dollie! Love her clapping :)
Oh, I could just die!! Would love to give that little doll hugs and kisses!!
Post a Comment