Corbin had a hard time falling asleep last night. He came out of his room many, many times. And this is where Clark and I found him when we went up for bed.
And Avery is getting stronger every day. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Corbin had a hard time falling asleep last night. He came out of his room many, many times. And this is where Clark and I found him when we went up for bed.
Posted by Unknown at 8:58 AM
4 comments:
Corbin and Avery are a riot. Thanks for the "beerio" (video) and the photo.
Oh..wish I could wrap up little Corbin and rock him to sleep! ..And cute little Avery..she is so proud of herself! Fun fun :)
so sweet! Avery will be walking before you know it.
Oh, my golly!! How totally adorable - both Avery and Corbin. I so wish you guys lived closer. I am so jealous that Grandma Becky gets to go out and be with them while you are in Costa Rica. Have fun, fun, fun!!!
Post a Comment