Holy cow, he looks so happy! Awesome. Thanks for the pics
Corbin looks so happy! Love the pics :)
I love feeding the ducks. We used to go all the time when I was little. It looks like you had a great time.
ooops! This is Katie. :)
Staci, your kids are so flipping cute!! I wish you guys lived closer so we could see you all more often. Miss you guys!!
that's not a duck, it's a goose! but, yeah. it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Corbin and Avery are awesome.
they are so "flipping cute"!! We are so excited to see you soon. Can't wait to see you all in person.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Holy cow, he looks so happy! Awesome. Thanks for the pics
Corbin looks so happy! Love the pics :)
I love feeding the ducks. We used to go all the time when I was little. It looks like you had a great time.
ooops! This is Katie. :)
Staci, your kids are so flipping cute!! I wish you guys lived closer so we could see you all more often. Miss you guys!!
that's not a duck, it's a goose! but, yeah. it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Corbin and Avery are awesome.
they are so "flipping cute"!! We are so excited to see you soon. Can't wait to see you all in person.
Post a Comment