Today was Corbin's first day of going to the big kid Sunbeam class at church. He was pretty nervous at first, and I had to bribe him to stay with the promise of a candy cane when we got home. It worked, and he stayed. And once he settled in a little bit, he had a lot of fun. I think that he will really love singing time because he loves music so much.
Here is a picture of my cute kids in their Sunday clothes. I had to really convince Corbin to tuck his tie into his vest. He usually likes to pull it out and have it on top of whatever he is wearing so that he can see it better.

5 comments:
Ah...such cute little sweeties! They are both growing way too fast. Another milestone the day your children officially start Primary!
That is an adorable picture of both of them!
They are growing way to fast - Corbin looks like such a big boy and Avery is such a doll in her "wedding" dress! So glad you guys will be coming this way soon! We miss you guys!
Siah went to his first day of Sunbeams yesterday- he loved it! And he likes to have his tie outside of his vest too. Must be the age?
I dig the fire truck on his sweater
Post a Comment