Last week I taught Corbin's preschool class. Part of the lesson was on Eskimos. So I decided to let them dress up in some of our winter clothes (hats, gloves, scarfs). We pretended to be Eskimos living in an igloo (Corbin's little play tent), we went fishing for the number 11 (And the kids would all scream out "11!!!" whenever we caught it. It was so cute) And then I also brought in some snow and let them play with it at the table. It was a really big hit! In fact, I did it again yesterday just for Corbin, because we had a lot of fresh snow from a storm that came through last Sunday. So, that is just a little update into what Corbin and I have been doing lately.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
fun! I'll keep that number fishing game in mind when it's my turn for our preschool.
What a fun idea....and I love the pink gloves. So cute . . to bring the snow inside!
You're a great mom Staci! And that picture of Corbin is adorable!
Ditto - you are a great Mom Staci and that picture is adorable!! I'll bet that all the little preschoolers can't wait to come to you home for preschool. YOu have such great ideas!!
sounds fun! corbin looks really happy
Post a Comment