Thursday, January 13, 2011

2 months

I am a little late posting this, but Avery is now 2 months old! Here are her latest stats:

Weight: 11 lbs 50%
Height: 22 inches 30%
Head circ: 15 inches 50%

Avery is so much fun. I am sad to see her growing so quickly. I know that I am going to miss this stage when she is older. Avery is a great sleeper. At night she will generally sleep for 5-6 hours for her first stretch and then do 3 hour increments after that. The best part is that I never have to rock her back to sleep. And there have even been a few times when I have been able to put her down in her bassinet when she is drowsy, and she will go to sleep all on her own. Another fun thing about Avery is that really she loves bath time. She smiles and talks the whole time she is in there. She loves watching everything Corbin does.


3 comments:

mamagee said...

Staci, This little girl is so darn beautiful as is your photography! YOu are so amazing and come up the the cutest ideas!! Can't wait to see you soon!!

Katie Gee said...

Great pictures. She's adorable.

Lumpy said...

wow avery is really growing up