When Avery was born, my mom gave me some of my old baby clothes and booties. Today she is wearing one of those outfits. The picture below is of me and Travis.
And here is that same red outfit on Avery, 26 years later.
And here is that same red outfit on Avery, 26 years later.
Posted by Unknown at 12:57 PM
5 comments:
Oh my...such memories. Who would have thought when I picked out that outfit the week you were born that one day your own little daughter would wear the same thing....wish I could give Avery ..and you a hug!
That is awesome. I love the heart buttons on the outfit. Seems like a classic 80's outfit must have. Avery looks fabulous in it.
how sweet...I love Corbin's face ;)
That is totally adorable. Love seeing those beautiful faces in those special pictures.
thats pretty funny. corbins smile is classic
Post a Comment