Wednesday, December 22, 2010

7 weeks

Avery is 7 weeks old! Avery is still a very happy baby, although she is starting to be a little bit more fussy, but usually only at night. And for the most part, Avery only wakes up 2 times a night to eat, and then she immediately falls back to sleep. I rarely, rarely have to rock her back to sleep. It's wonderful. Thank you letting me sleep, Avery. She is also definitely starting to get chubby. I wonder how much she weighs? Too bad I don't have a scale. Otherwise I could check. Oh well.
Here are some recent pictures of Avery.




5 comments:

Katie Gee said...

She's got her own sweet little look but definitely resembles her brother! Happy 7 weeks old Avery!

Mom said...

Little sweetheart. Can't wait to see her. She is growing so fast!

mkchilds said...

Beautiful!! and she look identical to the baby pictures of you i remember!! So CUTE!

mamagee said...

She is so beautiful and truly is growing soooo fast. I, too, can't wait to see you all!!

Lumpy said...

what a sweet little girl. im excited to see you guys again