Wednesday, December 22, 2010

sprouts

We just got back from the store, and I want to share a funny conversation that Corbin and I had.


In the car:
Corbin: "Where are we going?"
Staci: "A store called Sprouts"
Corbin: (very excited) "Hey! I get to be with the big kids at Sprouts!"
Staci: ???

Walking into the store:
Corbin: "Daddy goes to Sprouts"
Staci: "really?" (while thinking, I don't think Clark has ever taken you to this store.)
Corbin: "Yeah. He goes to Sprouts, and goes camping, and hiking..."
Staci: "Oh! (ding! the light bulb turns on) You mean Scouts. Daddy goes to Scouts, not Sprouts."
Corbin: "Oh, yeah. Scouts."


7 comments:

rlw said...

Cute! Haden begs to go camping with the big kids. Maybe this summer we can send both boys with their dads on a camping trip!

mkchilds said...

what a cute boy! Made me laugh!

Mom said...

So funny...you never quite know what a child is thinking! There is always a smile where Corbin is concerned!

Katie Gee said...

Awesome!

Kylee said...

That is hilarious! I love the whole thought process. Sometimes kids can really confuse us until we finally figure out what they are saying. Corbin is such a cute kid!

mamagee said...

Not only is Corbin cute, but he is so smart!! He is totally awesome!!

Lumpy said...

that just made me laugh out loud!! What a funny guy!