Avery gave me her first real smile this morning when I went to get her after she woke up from a little nap. It made my day. But at the same time it makes me a little sad that she is growing so quickly. She is such a sweet little baby, I am enjoying every moment of cuddle time that I can get.
And, in Corbin news, Corbin has started using a new word: shiggle. It's a combination of "shake" and "wiggle." For example: "Izzy shiggled her tail!"

3 comments:
Oh..how sweet..first smile. Can't wait to see her! And tell Corbin I like his new word. I think I'll start using it. What a funny kid ;)
I started to shiggle with laughter after reading this post.
He is such a joy!! and that first smile just melts the heart - as does each one after. They are such beautiful children!!
Post a Comment