Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ultrasound pics

Here are a few of the ultrasound pictures from yesterday. I'm glad we didn't take Corbin along. When we got home, Clark said, "Corbin come see the pictures of your baby sister." And Corbin started getting scared, "No! I don't want to go to doctor!" But, he was happy to glance at them once we told him he could look at the pictures at home, and that he didn't have to come to the doctor's office to see them.



5 comments:

Lumpy said...

holy cow!!! congratulations! im so, excited for you to have a baby girly!!!!

mkchilds said...

Yea for a baby GIRL!! I bet your mom is thrilled!! Those are awesome ultrasound pictures!

Grandma Becky said...

I can't believe these precious pics. Amazing. Oh....she needs her grandma to hold her :)

Katie Gee said...

These are truly incredible!

mamagee said...

What a miracle. It is so fun to meet her!! She's a beauty!!
I'm glad Corbin didn't go too. Sounds like his memory hasn't dimmed.