Girl!
That is so exciting! Congratulations. Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! That is so fun that you will have a boy and a girl.
I am still in shock!!!
Wahoo, finding out is so fun. I'm happy for you.
One of each is GREAT! Congratulations Clark and Staci. What a lucky little girl to be coming to such an awesome family!
We are thrilled for you guys!! I am sure that Grandma Becky IS shocked - how fun for her to have a grand daughter!! We agree - she is coming to an awesome family!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so exciting! Congratulations. Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! That is so fun that you will have a boy and a girl.
I am still in shock!!!
Wahoo, finding out is so fun. I'm happy for you.
One of each is GREAT! Congratulations Clark and Staci. What a lucky little girl to be coming to such an awesome family!
We are thrilled for you guys!! I am sure that Grandma Becky IS shocked - how fun for her to have a grand daughter!! We agree - she is coming to an awesome family!
Post a Comment