Monday, June 14, 2010

Blue or Pink?

In one week (on Monday, June 21), we will hopefully be able to find out the gender of baby 2. Please feel free to cast your vote before that time. I vote boy. Clark votes girl, and Corbin votes he will have a baby sister.


The poll is posted on blog. So if your are using Google reader, then you will have to jump over to my blog to vote.


6 comments:

MnM said...

I vote boy. We know that you make them so well. But I'm sure he/she will be so darn cute it really won't matter :)

Mom said...

Hmmmm..I'm going to have to give it some serious thought..

Unknown said...

It will be a boy definately most definately. Corbin will be great as a big brother. Besides a little sister wouldn't be interested in seeing the workers dump that rubble.

rlw said...

I vote boy as well, but you should wait and see! It gives you an extra 20 weeks of suspense!

mamagee said...

I voted girl, but it really doesn't matter to this side of the family. Another boy would be great and not make it as lopsided with girls, and he would be a buddy to Ryan and Allison's new little one.

Mom said...

I think its a boy!