We have really been enjoying life lately. Here is some of what we have been doing.
Corbin emptied all the toys out of this container and crawled inside saying, "I'm going down to the crawl space! See ya!" (we have a crawl space under our house for storage).
I found Corbin like this the other day, while I was doing some laundry. He is such a character.
Coloring Easter eggs. Corbin loved it!
We also watched General Conference that day (which was wonderful, I can't wait to read the talks when the Ensign comes out. It's hard to listen when you have a 2 year old clamoring for attention.) During one part, Corbin was on the floor playing, when all of the sudden he heard Elder Holland say the word stupidity. He immediately jumped up and gasped, "He said that naughty word! The prophet said the naughty word!" Clark and I had a really hard time hiding the laughter. Then I had to do some quick thinking and explain that Elder Holland was talking about some really naughty people, and that's why he used a naughty word. Pretty funny.
We made pear-apple pie for our dessert on Easter. We love this recipe. It is definitely a family favorite. Corbin loves helping in the kitchen.
Easter morning. Corbin went straight for the candy, and then had a major sugar crash a few hours later.

7 comments:
Oh man, I wish I could have spent Easter with you guys. Corbin makes me laugh so much. Thanks for the video and all the pictures. "Stupidity" HA! What an awesome story
I see you have carried on the tradition of the "daddy shirt"!
Oh..I loved your post. Thanks for sharing Corbins Easter. What a little character!!!
Ok so Corbin is the cutest little guy ever!! He just made me smile! I love the picture of him in the laundry basket just hangin...so fun!
We wish we could have shared this time with you guys. We are excited for our planned trip and can't wait to give Corbin big hugs and kisses. Corbin is so darn cool! Hope you got our package. Sorry it was late - he can hunt for eggs and extend the fun!!
ps I love the surprised freeze corbin does once he sees his basket. sooo funny
so cute...we sure miss you guys
I couldn't stop smiling when I watched this. Corbin is the coolest. thanks for posting.
Post a Comment