Saturday, March 20, 2010

What we have been up to lately

*We have been enjoying the beautiful weather lately (although it did snow yesterday, luckily it should melt soon)

* We found a leak in the wall/ceiling of our pantry. One of our friends from church was nice enough to come and help us sauter the new pipe (I'm not sure we could have done it on our own because it was in a pretty tricky spot)

* And last, here is a video of Corbin singing ABC's.

5 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

"sauter," huh? I think you mean "solder." it's one of the weirdest-spelled words in the entire dictionary. I guess it comes from French. :-)

Travis Butterfield said...

p.s. That little Corbin is such a cute kid. I miss you guys a lot.

Becky said...

Oh...what a kid. How I love to see him sing his little heart out!!!!

Lumpy said...

I think you should spell solder like this: saw-der. it only makes sense. :) Loved the video. They always make me laugh

mamagee said...

I'm soooo glad you got the leak fixed. Forgot to ask about it the last time we talked. Can you blame me? Corbin is such a cutie! Looking forward to seeing you - not too long now.