
Yesterday, we got a really fun phone call. The office-managing partner offered us tickets for that night's round 1, game 1 playoff game, Nuggets versus Jazz! I couldn't help but cheer for the Jazz. The Nuggets won the game 126-113. It was actually a really close game until the 4th quarter, and the high scores made it really fun to watch. However, I think that my favorite part was the half-time show. It was performed by an ex-cirque du soleil member named Wolfgang Bientzle. Here are a couple of videos I took with my camera.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Nuggets vs Jazz
Posted by Unknown at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Fun! I love basketball games! I'm glad you were cheering for the JAZZ...even if they did lose. :)
So glad you had the chance to enjoy an evening out! Pretty amazing half time show...
SWEET! You guys are lucky...even if the Jazz aren't
How fun for you guys!! There have been a few great perks for all those hours Clark has to put in. I would have been so dizzy trying to do what that guy did. He is amazing!!
And how does he not smash his fingers? Wow.
p.s. You both look amazing and so happy in the picture!
Post a Comment