Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dr. Corbin

Corbin wants to be a doctor when he grows up (and I'm not sure why, since he is still really afraid of doctors). A couple of time Clark or I have said to him, "You are growing up into such a big boy!" And Corbin will reply, "No. I not grow up big boy. I grow up docker!" So the other day I bought Corbin a small doctor set, and he has not stopped playing with it! Poor Izzy was his first patient (and she was very patient with him!)


5 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for the laugh! What a funny kid. Izzy is just the best dog ever. I hope she lives a LONG time!

mkchilds said...

That is so funny! What a good Dog!

Lumpy said...

he is such a cool guy! i love how concerned his face is while he's 'treating' izzie :)

mamagee said...

He will make the best docktor ever!!
What darling pictures.

Katie Gee said...

Wow. Izzy is such a good dog. And Corbin is so sweet.