We went to Utah last week for my Grandma Burton's funeral. The service was beautiful, and I was able to laugh, cry, reminisce, and even learn a few new things about my grandma. Here are a few more memories of Grandma:
* She could yodel!
* When she was a little girl she didn't have a left-handed baseball mitt, so she just turned around a right-handed mitt, and used that.
* Grandma was a great seamstress. She made blankets for all the new brides in the family. She also hemmed my temple dress just hours before it was time for me to enter the temple for the first time.
* More than one person at the funeral mentioned that Grandma made everyone feel like he/she was her favorite.
While we were in Utah Clark and I went with Troy and Travis and saw the play, "Little Shop of Horrors" which was really fun. We also stayed for Halloween. Corbin loved his Elmo costume, and he thought trick-or-treating was the greatest. The day after Halloween, we were walking to church and Corbin kept asking if he could trick-or-treat again at all the houses we passed.

And here is a video of the boys going for horsie rides.

5 comments:
Awesome videos! It makes me wish you guys were still here.
Oh I miss all of you so much! Cute cute little 2-year olds ;)
We were so happy to share a little of your time with you while you were here. Corbin really is such a cute little Elmo!!
I'm so glad you got this stuff on video! I love when Rex tries to jump on Kyle's back, but he can't figure out how. That cracked me up!
fun pics and videos. we had lots of fun seeing you guys. we miss you lots already
Post a Comment