Saturday, November 28, 2009

twinkle star

We put up our Christmas tree today. Corbin was really excited when he saw the star that would go on top. He started singing "Twinkle, twinkle, little star." I thought it was so cute, so I ran and got the camera and made him sing it again :)


We also have some smaller trees with lights on them. One of them is maybe 2 feet tall, so I thought it would be fun to put it in Corbin's room. Tonight as we were tucking him into bed, Corbin gave me and then Clark a hug and kiss, and then he ran over to his tree and gave it a hug as well. So cute! I am so excited for Corbin to experience this Christmas (and I think he is pretty excited about it too!)

4 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your cute family. Corbin's "I happy" is something we will never forget! That little recording will increase in value throughout the years. He is a sweetheart.
We will be praying extra hard for him this week...and you and Clark too. It's hard for parents to stand back and watch their child hurt. But he is lucky to "snuggle" with you both after surgery!

TBUTT13 said...

that is so funny. what a cute little munchkin

Lumpy said...

corbin is so cool!

Katie Gee said...

Awesome!