I was doing laundry the other day, and Corbin was coloring. Corbin was doing a great job of putting lids back on the markers, and only coloring on the paper. So I thought he would be okay while I ran upstairs to hang up Clark's work shirts before they became wrinkled. I was wrong. I came down 2 minutes later, and Corbin was covered in marker. How could I get mad, though, when he held out his arms and said, "Look Mommy! It's boo-tiful"
Monday, November 09, 2009
Posted by Unknown at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh no ! My grandson is all tatted up.
That is so funny! I totally laughed when I scrolled down to the picture. He's such a cutie.
how funny! he was working hard! :)
And beautiful - he is!!!
Thank you so much for sharing these with us. Because of you all of his grandparents feel like we don't miss as much of his life.
I love that face
Love the expression on his face!
I LOVE the face he's making. Very creative artist you have there. :)
Post a Comment