Not too much has been going on here lately. Just a lot of the same old stuff. Clark has been pretty busy with work (seriously, when is he not busy?) He didn't get home until 10 pm last night :( Thank goodness we are going on vacation in 2 weeks!
Corbin is learning more words each day, which is really fun. I still think of him as my little baby, so it is crazy to see him growing up! A couple of new things about Corbin:
* He loves to help me push the shopping cart. He lasts about 5 minutes in the front basket and then he is begging "down" and "helpy" (helping). He pushes the cart from the bottom, while I steer. It works fairly well. I just have to grab my stuff off the shelves pretty fast, or else he tries to leave me behind.
* Corbin LOVES watching "Cars" He will find the "moke" (remote) and come and say, "car? lie-een keen?" (Lightening Mcqueen)

2 comments:
My golly, every picture you send makes him look older and older. He is just such a cutie and such a good helper!!
Oh...what a cute blog. I love hearing about all of Corbin's cute "growing up" moments. What a talker he is!
Happy Mother's Day to Corbin's cute Mommie!
Post a Comment