I had a great Mother's day weekend. Clark really spoiled me. On Saturday, we went to the Denver Aquarium and had lots of fun looking at all the fish. After that we went to out to dinner. Sunday afternoon Clark cooked me a steak dinner. He also changed all the poopy diapers all weekend. With no complaints. It was fabulous. Here are a few pics from the aquarium. Unfortunately, there aren't any picture of me. My camera battery died, and I was lucky to grab these few before it shut down. Thanks for the great weekend, Clark!!
Monday, May 11, 2009
spoiled rotten
Posted by Unknown at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
glad you had a nice weekend and didn't have to change any diapers!
What cute pics. It does my heart good to know Clark is so good to you! We count our blessings you each found one another!
Loved the pictures. It sounds like you had so much fun. I'm glad Clark was so good to you, too. We count it a great blessing that he found you and that you are part of our family.
Post a Comment