Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I just broke Corbin's heart...

...by putting his blankie in the washing machine. He sat in front of the machine and cried for at least 10 minutes. Then he came over to me and cried some more. Poor kid.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Oh...heart breaking! A little boy and his blankie. I wish I could give him a hug....since I can't, you need to give him extra ;)

You'll have to steal away his blankie and wash it at night!

Nichole said...

Oh I am washing Ava's "Lamby" right now and she cries every time I do it! We are mean moms aren't we???

Travis Butterfield said...

bwa ha ha. I can totally picture that in my mind. Poor little Linus.

mamagee said...

Laura used to do the same thing. It got so bad that I had to cut it in two and then it was just a couple of days that she had withdrawal using a smaller blanket.

Katie Gee said...

Awwwwwww.

Kylee said...

That is so cute. Caden does the same thing. What would we do without blankets??