On Sunday Clark and I finally broke down and cut Corbin's hair. No more cute curls! He looks so much older with short hair!
Monday, January 05, 2009
1st haircut!
Posted by Unknown at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Sunday Clark and I finally broke down and cut Corbin's hair. No more cute curls! He looks so much older with short hair!
Posted by Unknown at 2:51 PM
6 comments:
Funny how the first haircut makes them look so much older! He looks so cute!
What a handsome big boy. Great job Staci (and Clark!)
looks like you guys had a fun christmas. I can't believe corbin has never had a haircut. he must have slow growing hair. he looks very handsome with the new do.
What a cutie! I remember Spencer looking older when he had his first haircut too. He looks great!
wow, the haircut really changes how he looks.
After I cut Tuckers curly hair off for the first time- I sobbed thinking the curls would never come back. Thankfully they did and I've refused to cut it since!!
Corbin does look like a little man instead of a baby now. How heartbreaking. They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment