Clark and I have had to upgrade the minutes on our cell phone plan, to account for all the time I spend on the phone each week doing insurance verification phone calls for my old job (which I suppose could now be considered my current job, as well). This has made our cell phone bill way too high. During the Christmas holiday, my brother Travis told me and Clark about a phone service called Magic Jack. You simply connect little device that looks like a zip drive to both your phone and the usb port on your computer, and you have an instant land line. The best part is that it only costs $40 for the first year of service and $20 for subsequent years. It includes unlimited minutes, free voice mail, call-waiting, and free local and long distance. Talk about an awesome deal! So this last week we decided to sign up and give it a try. We connected it on Friday, and so far we love it! I would definately recommed the product to anyone with high-speed internet, who is looking to decrease their phone bill.
Monday, January 12, 2009
It's magic
Posted by Unknown at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've seen infomercials for this thing on TV. Good to know it works!
Sweet! I was wondering if it worked good. I'll have to call you on your house phone and check out the call quality. Maybe I'll get one for myself!
Woah! Technology is crazy! I'm so glad it's working for you!
Post a Comment