Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Washer and dryer


We finished putting up the shelves last night. Now my plan is to keep an eye out at garage sales for baskets/bins to organize all this extra storage space!

7 comments:

Nichole said...

That is really nice! We have had a stacked unit before and we loved them!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Good for Clark- being the handy-man. What a difference a few shelves make!!!

Trying to be said...

that looks nice!! that is so exciting!! its so nice to get organized!

mamagee said...

Really looks wonderful. Amazing how much more space it made. Staci you did a great job cleaning the machines up - they look new!!

Travis Butterfield said...

cool!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! The washer and dryer do look like new! I'm sooooo happy for you!

Stephanie said...

Hey, you guys did an amazing job! I am such an organizational nut (although you might not be able to tell that by visiting our house), so I'm rooting for you to score at the garage sales!