Friday, February 23, 2007

Just Souper

Why indeed should I settle, when I can select? Last night for dinner I had the Campbell's Select Southwestern Corn Soup. Mmmmm, what a good soup. I would definately recommend it to everyone for a quick and tasty meal. It tastes great with some tortilla chips in it. It is kind of a pricey soup, but they often have a 75 cent coupon on the Sunday paper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute sense of humor! I'm just catching up on the blogs..our computer is hooked up!!! Yeah. Congrats to Clark on his test...and what a relief about the insurance problem!
By the way..I loved the valentine too. Valentines day was the day before we closed..it pretty well got forgotten..except your dad gave me Idle Isle candy! Yummmm

Travis Butterfield said...

ba ha ha ha ha. Of course you would know about the coupon in the Sunday paper. Remember when I used to bring all of the advertisements back to provo with me on Sundays so you could clip out your coupons? Ahhh. Those were good times. I'll have to check out that soup. But, I don't get the paper, so I'll just have to pay full price. Bummer.

Anonymous said...

I, too, am just catching up on your blog. Spent a couple days at Shane and Chloe's watching the kids while Chloe kidnapped Shane and took him away for a surprise runaway trip and their computer and phone went down. Of course, my cell phone crashed and so I was out of contact. So glad that all the insurance stuff was taken care of. There is nothing worse than having to change doctors in the middle of the stream. Way to go - Clark. So proud of you.