Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hmmmm...

So a couple of weeks ago I got called to be in the nursery. Is this a hint that I need some extra experience with children, before my child is born? It's actually not too bad, because my ward has 3 nurserys, and I am with the oldest group, the youngest in my group being 2. So they are all potty trained, and they are all pretty much content to just sit and play with their toys. The other nice thing is that I can see an end in sight. Our bishop will either release a new mom from her calling or get a sub for her, for 3 months after the baby is born. So i pretty much know that I won't be doing this calling past July. I can handle that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky to have such a considerate Bishop! There is nothing quite so special as a newborn baby, and the time flies so quickly! Enjoy the nursery, those little kids will worm their way into your heart!