It has taken me forever, but here are some Christmas pics.
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday to you two Coloradoans. I hope that you are practicing cold weather survival skills by cuddling up together to keep each other warm. Cool pics Staci, you should be a sterling scholar (oh whoops you already are). Have a happy day. Love, Dad
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to you two Coloradoans. I hope that you are practicing cold weather survival skills by cuddling up together to keep each other warm. Cool pics Staci, you should be a sterling scholar (oh whoops you already are). Have a happy day.
Love,
Dad
Love the pictures...thanks! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND CLARK!!!!
nice pics, yo. And, happy birfday to you and Clarkie-poo. Your presents are in the mail . . .
p.s. I think you'll like the present I got for you. It's kind of a collector thing. . . . You'll see what I mean.
Post a Comment