Well, once again, let me tell you that everyone in Colorado is sick and tired of all this snow. Last night Clark got stuck in our neighborhood, while he was driving the little red car. It was really sad. He was about 300 ft from our house. It took us about 15 minutes to get the car out, and that was only after one of our neighbors saw our predicament, and was kind enough to come help. It's kind of funny, back in my senior year of hike school my good friend Minh gave me a little shovel to put in the truck of my car, just in case I ever got stuck in any snow. Up until now, I had never had any reason to pull out that shovel. Well, Minh is now in Africa, but I think she would be happy to know that that little shovel got lots of use last night!
In other news, I went to the doctor yesterday and got to hear the baby's heartbeat again. It is such an amazing experience to be able to hear that tiny heart beating away. The doctor said that I am quite boring, because everything is going so well...let's hope that things just keep on being boring!
Poor Clark has been working like crazy this week. I guess busy season has officially begun. He had to get up at 4:30 twice this week, and the rest of the week he has been getting up around 5:00. He even had to go in today! I think that it is really stupid that these accounting firms can't hirm more people (even temps!) to help out during these next few months. Especially because Clark says that the most time consuming stuff that he does is stuff that a temp could easily accomplish. He takes the second part of the CPA exam on Monday, and so working all these crazy hour days haven't given him much time to study. I am sure that he will do great, though. He is a pretty smart cookie. Wish him luck!!
I think that I will now end this crazy long post with some of my favorite pics of Janet's (Clark's sis) wedding. As most of you know, I was enlisted to be their amateur photographer, and I think there are a couple of pictures that turned out quite nicely.



3 comments:
hey! Good luck to Clarkie-poo on the exam! I saw on the news that there was a huge avalanche in Colorado. I'm glad that it didn't kill you guys!
Anyhoo. Using facebook is easy. Just look through my list of friends, and click "add friend" when you see someone you know. Then, you just invite whoever you want, and look through other people's friends lists, and, well, that's about it. You should get Cwawk on there too, dang-it.
okaybye
I really like the first picture of Janet and Steve...great job! I can't believe you are through with your first trimester...what an exciting wonderful time! Tell Clark we're praying for him.
Drive careful in all that snow!!!!
I loved the pictures you took of Janet and Steve. You were a life saver!! I am so glad that you are boring and will continue to pray that you stay that way. Isn't it amazing to listen to that tiny heart beat. It is truly a mirace. So anxious to see this little one. Coming from you and Clark I know it will be phenominal. Stay safe with all that snow. We are sending more your way.
Post a Comment