We know that when kids are too quiet, it often spells trouble. Well, too much laughter can also mean trouble.
I was making dinner for the missionaries from our church, and the kids were laughing and laughing together (and silly me, I was thinking, how nice that they aren't fighting for once). The kids were supposed to be coloring in coloring books. However, Corbin found that Avery much more fun to color. Judging by her laughter, Avery also thought it was pretty awesome. And while the markers they used were not permanent, they were not so washable either. Avery's face was still fairly black after a good scrubbing, and when the missionaries came over a few hours later, we all had a good laugh (except for Corbin, who was slightly embarrassed to have his handiwork discussed and laughed about).

4 comments:
Oh my! So funny...I'm sure the missionaries got a kick out of it! :)
Sooo funny. A perfect story to distract me from the boredom of studying
Just think what could have happened if Corbin found hedge clippers???!* :)
Way funny!! Just what the missionaries needed - family fun!!!
Post a Comment