Friday, July 20, 2012

5 year photo shoot

I got lots of these looks while I was trying to take his picture






This is the picture that I ended up ordering an 8x10 of to hang on the wall.

Corbin can make it across the monkey bars now! We had to take a break from the picture taking to play for a few minutes.

Love this one. It's one of my favorites

5 comments:

mkchilds said...

He is so handsome! I miss you. I kinda invited myself to Ethans blessing so i can see you. :)

Ally D said...

he is adorable! i can't believe you have a five year old. that is so crazy.

Lumpy said...

Awesome! What a good looking little guy!

jeff said...

If you were having a pick em thing, #1 would be my fav because he is looking tuff! Ha ha!

Grandma Becky said...

Oh I love little Corbin! Every photo is so sweet...can't choose a favorite! What a good looking little boy. Can't believe he is 5 years old :)