Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas!

Here are the kids on Dec. 18th, in their Christmasy church clothes.
Opening Christmas Eve pajamas
Avery trying to put on her pjs

Avery's loot on Christmas Day
Corbin's loot from Santa

Corbin was really, really excited about this street sweeper!
Avery loved eating the chocolate in her stocking
Playing with his Toy Story Landfill





Avery and Corbin all decked out in their new Sunday clothes.

5 comments:

Lumpy said...

Looks like fun! Missed you guys for christmas

Mom said...

Love all the photos. The kids look so cute in the Christmas duds. I would say Santa made his way to the Gee family! :)

MnM said...

they look so cute in their Christmas outfits. Looks like you guys had a Merry Christmas.

Katie Gee said...

So cute! I love that your kids and my kids had the same pajamas. I'll get mine posted soon. Love you guys!

mkchilds said...

what cute kiddos! I love love the last picture.