Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gingerbread cookies

Saturday, we made gingerbread cookies. I have great memories of making giant gingerbread men when I was a kid, so I thought it would be a fun thing for us to do this year. Corbin was super excited to decorate the cookies, which kind of surprised me. I thought it would be me decorating all the cookies, while Corbin ate all the candy. But, Corbin spent quite a bit of time getting his gingerbread man just right. Decorating cookies was all he talked about during the day. It was definitely worth the big mess it made in my kitchen.

Corbin's cookie
Avery watched, and ate a cookie

3 comments:

Mom said...

They turned out great! Tell Corbin he did an amazing job. Ah...brings back such fun memories..I'm glad you're continuing the tradition! :)

mamagee said...

They are totally adorable! Traditions are the best. I am shocked at Clark's - who would have guessed a football player! JK

Lumpy said...

looks like fun