Just this last weekend, Clark's parents came to visit us. We love having family come to visit. We had lots of fun. We went to Garden of the Gods, took a few family pictures, Grandma and Grandpa took Corbin out on a date to Build-a-Bear, we visited Hammond's Candy Factory, went out to eat, and in general just had a grand ole time.




4 comments:
Loved the photos! Looks like you guys had a great time with the Gees. I wont lie, Im a little jealous.
I loved the photos too!
The pictures are beautiful!!! How could Avery look so much older just since I saw her?!*! Looks like you had a great time...and good weather too! Kiss those sweet kids for me!!
Makes me miss you guys so very, very much! We loved every minute with you and appreciated you and Clark for getting us to and from the airport and letting us use the car. What wonderful times!! We miss and love you.
Post a Comment