Monday, November 07, 2011

Avery is 1!

Avery turned 1 on 11/1/11!! A pretty awesome day to turn one, if you ask me. We had a little family party for her. Here are some pictures of the festivities.

When Corbin turned one, he had a "1" shaped cake, so I made it for Avery, too. Who knows, maybe it will become a tradition.


Avery LOVED eating the cake and ice cream!! She ate a big piece of cake, in no time at all! And she fussed until I gave her half of my ice cream :)



Clark and I gave Avery a baby doll, and a stroller. She likes to feed the doll a bottle. But she thinks it is a lot more fun to climb on top of the stroller, rather than walk behind it. I wasn't too surprised. Avery is definitely a climber.

Happy birthday, baby girl! I love you, and I am so happy to have you in our family!!

3 comments:

Lumpy said...

Happy Birthday Avery! ...but I hear the baby is "corbin and averys baby" :)

Katie Gee said...

What a great cake! Happy Birthday Avery! You are so beautiful!

mamagee said...

She is so totally beautiful!!
Love all the pictures to share in her life. Can't wait to see her soon!!!!