Sunday, November 06, 2011

Halloween

Carving the pumpkins we grew in our backyard
Corbin LOVED playing with this skeleton toy that he got from Grandma and Grandpa G.
We went trick or treating at the fire station. For a while, we were the only ones there, and so we basically got a personal tour. The firemen were really nice. I think Corbin asked them to open every door and cabinet on the fire truck.
trick or treating!
Avery is the red angry bird, and Corbin is the king pig from angry birds. I made the costumes using this tutorial.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute costumes! I can't believe avery is walking and I loved all your vacation pictures. I'm very jealous. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun

Lumpy said...

Awesome costumes Stace! Looks like a fun Halloween.

MnM said...

Love those costumes!

Katie Gee said...

You grew those pumpkins in your backyard!?!?! Holy Moly! I need some lessons. And the costumes are adorable! Great job!

Mom said...

"Halloween...halloween, lots of fun on Halloween.." I miss singing that song with Corbin!
Looks like great fun at the Gee home :)