Thursday, October 06, 2011

transportation

Last week we took the kiddos to a transportation thingy. Corbin loved it. They let the kids climb in all the trucks, honk the horn, and pretend to steer.



The garbage truck had a really loud horn!




4 comments:

mkchilds said...

Thats awesome!! I want them to do something like that here!! Oh wait i live in a small town that suffers from small town brain, otherwise known as close minded to anything fun! :)
I love seeing your kids. They are so sooo cute. I especially like learning that Corbin is full of it just like Ky!! :)

Lumpy said...

Thats a really cool activity. Im sure Coybin was in his element

Mom said...

A little boy's dream!! I'm sure Corbin was having such fun.
Love the pic with the two kids in the shovel..and Corbin holding on to Avery. Very cute...

mamagee said...

You guys do the most amazing things. You are just the best at finding great things for your family to do!!