
At 11 months:
* Avery loves to push and ride on the push cars.
* Avery also loves to push the kitchen chairs around the kitchen.
* She wants to play with any toy that Corbin is playing with.
* Still fits in her 6-9 month clothes.
* She is becoming a better eater, but she has not yet figured out how to drink with a straw or out of a sippy cup.
* Loves stairs
* Avery likes to sit in baskets.
* She will crawl over to me, to sit on my lap. I love it.

5 comments:
It hardly seems like 11 months since she was born. I love the 2nd picture from the top. Her expression is so cute! It makes me smile.
What a cute girl
What a cutie-patootie!!! Love her little scrunched up face. She reminds me of little Stacie Annie :)
I can't believe I spelled your name wrong.... sad.... ;)
She is totally wonderful and so darn cute. I really wish you guys lived closer!!
Post a Comment