About a week ago, the kids and I got back from our annual busy season trip. We had a lot of fun seeing family and friends while Clark worked like a mad man in Colorado. Here are some pictures from the trip.


We went to the Dinosaur Museum with Grandma Becky

Avery loved being held by Uncle Jeffy

We went to Jungle Jims. Corbin LOVED the bumper cars. He was laughing his head off the whole time. It was the perfect activity for him, considering how much he loves crashing things. In fact, one of his favorite books ("Smash, Crash!") is all about two trucks who like to smash into things.

I think the highlight for Corbin was when Uncle Kyle showed him some of the trucks at his work. Corbin was in heaven. Uncle Kyle even let him move the levers on the loader, and they drove it around the lot.


We went out to dinner with Grandma Gee. How cute is that picture?
And here is a video of Corbin playing fetch with Tom Tupelo. I absolutely love Corbin's laugh in the video. He had so much fun playing with Tom.
We were also able to go see the Carl Bloch exhibit at the BYU Museum of Art. The exhibit was beautiful. I'm so glad that we had the chance to see it. It was also really fun to be back at the MOA because Clark and I both worked there as security guards for 3 years. So it brought back a lot of fun memories. I loved working there. It was the perfect college job.
I was also able to have a night out with the Gee ladies, and it was fun to eat treats and catch up with one another.
We went to see my Grandpa Burton's new condo, and we had lunch with him. I haven't had the chance to visit with Grandpa in quite a while, so it was really nice to see him (and it was so cute to see him show off his new home).
I'm sure we did a lot more, but that is all I can think of right now. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family.

3 comments:
I'm so glad to have spent a little time with you guys. Sure wish I could have seen more of you. That darn bug, but didn't want to spread it to Colorado. We sure loved having you here!!
Glad you guys were able to come into town. It was a lot of fun.
LOVED having you here...the house is way too quiet, and no little boy running to hug me when I walk in a room ;)
Thanks for posting all the cute pics!
Post a Comment